Light show on display in Stone Creek subdivision
An annual Christmas light show has returned to the Stone Creek subdivision in Tonganoxie.
Ross and Lynnette Boelling again will have a Christmas light show at their home, 600 Hidden Valley Drive.
The light display show in the couple’s front yard started Thanksgiving Day and runs from 5:30-10:30 p.m. nightly through New Year’s Day.
Visitors can park along the street and tune their vehicle radios to 96.9 FM to listen to the music that coincides with the light show.
The Stone Creek subdivision is just north of U.S. Highway 24-40 near the Stone Creek retail center that includes the Fastrax convenience store.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation