Stoplight installed at U.S. 24-40 and 158th Street
Although Basehor city officials expected the traffic light at U.S. Highway 24-40 and 158th Street to be delayed, it is now in place and will be fully functional Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Crews began installation work Monday, and the light currently is flashing yellow.
After rush hour on Wednesday, the traffic signals will be changed over to normal traffic operations of red, yellow or green lights.
More like this story
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits