Stoplight installed at U.S. 24-40 and 158th Street
Although Basehor city officials expected the traffic light at U.S. Highway 24-40 and 158th Street to be delayed, it is now in place and will be fully functional Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Crews began installation work Monday, and the light currently is flashing yellow.
After rush hour on Wednesday, the traffic signals will be changed over to normal traffic operations of red, yellow or green lights.
More like this story
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Report: Kansas wheat faring mostly well so far this winter