Tonganoxie police calls for Dec. 10 and 12
Tonganoxie police calls
• Fire call, 5:37 a.m. in the 200 block of South Whilshire Drive.
• Fraud, 11:36 a.m. in the 400 block of Bury Street.
• Malicious destruction of property, 2:30 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
• Traffic complaint, 6:06 p.m. in the 1100 block of Raintree Park.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 10:27 a.m. in the 100 block of East Fourth Street.
• Driver’s license revoked/suspended, 4:46 p.m. in the 100 block of East Fourth Street.
• Traffic complaint, 5:44 p.m. in the 800 block of Northstar Court.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 6:54 p.m. in the 1000 block of East Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 8:42 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Study: Many Kansas Turnpike accident hotspots near Lawrence
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- USD 464 releases instructional video for TES, TMS student dropoff and pickup procedures
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke