Tonganoxie police calls for Dec. 13
• Suspicious activity/subject, 3:20 a.m. in the 200 block of East Fifth Street.
• Driver’s license revoked/suspended, 10:15 a.m. on U.S. Highway 24-40 west of 206th Street.
• First aid assist, 11:37 a.m. in the 2000 block of Rock Creek Court.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 12:56 p.m. in the 400 block of Bury Street.
• Domestic verbal, 1:17 p.m. in the 400 block of 12th Street Terrace.
• Criminal damage to property, 2:31 p.m. in the 100 block of East Fourth Street.
• Traffic complaint, 3:44 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
• Vehicle-pedestrian, 4:40 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 5:07 p.m. in the 1500 block of U.S. HIghway 24-40.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 5:10 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food