Tonganoxie police calls for Dec. 13
• Suspicious activity/subject, 3:20 a.m. in the 200 block of East Fifth Street.
• Driver’s license revoked/suspended, 10:15 a.m. on U.S. Highway 24-40 west of 206th Street.
• First aid assist, 11:37 a.m. in the 2000 block of Rock Creek Court.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 12:56 p.m. in the 400 block of Bury Street.
• Domestic verbal, 1:17 p.m. in the 400 block of 12th Street Terrace.
• Criminal damage to property, 2:31 p.m. in the 100 block of East Fourth Street.
• Traffic complaint, 3:44 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
• Vehicle-pedestrian, 4:40 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 5:07 p.m. in the 1500 block of U.S. HIghway 24-40.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 5:10 p.m. in the 300 block of Delaware Street.
More like this story
- Leaders of the pack for Tonganoxie cross country
- Tonganoxie High volleyball 5th at Rossville Invitational
- Tonganoxie Middle School cross country opens season
- On course for THS: Tonganoxie cross country teams win home meet, take 5th at Rim Rock Classic
- Linenberger: Time is prime to strike sunflower gold in Tonganoxie area