Mirror holiday ad deadlines
The Mirror’s advertising and classified deadlines will change this week and next for the holiday season.
Space reservation deadline is 5 p.m. Thursday in advance of the Wednesday, Dec. 26, edition. Space reservation for the Wednesday, Jan. 2, edition is 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
Classified deadlines are 10 a.m. Monday for the Dec. 26 edition and 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 31, for the Wednesday, Jan. 2, edition, though customers are encouraged to place ads by 9 a.m. those days.
The Mirror office will be closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Aspiring to be a Spire: Freemyer signs with Saint Mary
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it