Mirror holiday ad deadlines
The Mirror’s advertising and classified deadlines will change this week and next for the holiday season.
Space reservation deadline is 5 p.m. Thursday in advance of the Wednesday, Dec. 26, edition. Space reservation for the Wednesday, Jan. 2, edition is 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
Classified deadlines are 10 a.m. Monday for the Dec. 26 edition and 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 31, for the Wednesday, Jan. 2, edition, though customers are encouraged to place ads by 9 a.m. those days.
The Mirror office will be closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
More like this story
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Lawmakers question Kansas policy on tax credit information
- Large, $4.7M bulk solids research plant opens in Salina
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom