New stoplight is in place
Although Basehor city officials expected the traffic light at U.S. Highway 24-40 and 158th Street to be delayed, it now is in place and is to be fully functional on Wednesday.
Crews began installation work Dec. 10. The light has been operating as a flashing yellow.
After rush hour today, the traffic signals will be changed over to normal traffic operations of red, yellow or green lights.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty