On Wednesday, Dec. 5, Eugene Kramer of Leavenworth visited Evelyn Schwinn’s home at the Richard Parker home.
On Friday, Dec. 7, Judy Sloan and her grandson, Andrew, and Evelyn Schwinn went to the Easton nursing home for the cinnamon roll get-together. The person they visited was Edith Ernzen. Her husband, Donald, also visited. The Heritage singers were entertaining.
Peggy and Ed Gillaspie entertained with the 14th annual Schwinn Christmas open house on Sunday, Dec. 9, at their home in Easton. Everyone enjoyed snacks and good visiting.
Pastor Rob Santel, Rebecca and Rebecca Dyla and Kevin Lawrence, Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn, all of Springdale Friends Church, attended the community Advent service Sunday, Dec. 9, at the McLouth Nazarene Church.
The Sunday school youngsters of Springdale Friends Church are getting ready for their Christmas program, which will be Sunday, Dec. 23, during the worship hour.
The Kiwanis of McLouth visited fruit baskets to Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Dec. 10. They delivered over 100 baskets.
Gertrude Chrisman of Springdale is finishing her therapy in a week or so. She is going to Lansing for her treatments.
More like this story
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms