McLouth girls, boys victorious at Oskaloosa
The McLouth girls trailed by two points after three quarters, but scored 21 fourth-quarter points en route to a 47-39 win Tuesday at Oskaloosa.
Senior Kaitlyn Hullinger led the Bulldogs (2-4, 1-2 Delaware Valley League) with 23 points. The win was the first for MHS since its season opener on Nov. 30 at Heritage Christian Academy.
The McLouth boys also got back into the win column with a 53-40 victory against the Bears. Senior Carter Gish scored a game-high 21 points to pace the Bulldogs (3-3, 1-2 DVL). Fellow seniors Marc Walbridge and Dakota Cop added 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Both MHS squads won't return to the court until after the school's holiday break. The teams' next action is scheduled for Jan. 4 at home against Horton.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck