Aunt Norie’s Sewing Room
To all my faithful readers, this will be my last column in The Mirror.
I really appreciate all the help and encouragement that Shawn Linenberger, the Mirror news editor, has given me throughout the years. To me, he is the heart of our hometown newspaper.
I have really enjoyed the years of writing this column and all the many friends I have met and made because of it, all of the hugs (I love hugs) and encouragement that you all have given me.
Though this is my last column, I still will be Aunt Norie, and will continue doing sewing, mending and alterations in my home and I will continue seeing lots of you there. I have enjoyed teaching and helping my readers with their sewing problems and even helping many of you to begin sewing.
If you have sewing questions, or just want to chat, please contact me. My phone number is 913-369-8606. If there’s no answer, just leave a message, or you can always email me.
Please always keep our youth in your prayers and hearts.
God bless you and yours,
— Aunt Norie, P.O. Box 265, Tonganoxie, KS 66086; firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- Tonganoxie youth pen letters to Santa for Christmas 2015
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie Chieftain cross country teams take first, second at Perry-Lecompton meet