Knowledge at Noon to take place Friday in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County K-State Research and Extension will have its monthly Knowledge at Noon session starting at noon Friday at the Leavenworth Public Library.
This month’s topic will be “Healthy Living Action Plan.”
The event will run noon-1 p.m. at the library, 417 Spruce St. in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- The Latest on Jewish shootings: Jury weighing death sentence