Rollover accident near Basehor results in no serious injuries
A Leavenworth man was treated and released from an area hospital after a rollover accident just east of Basehor on Friday afternoon.
While moving east on U.S. Highway 24-40 near 166th Street at about 1:20 p.m. Friday, the man's vehicle careened from the road and flipped over in a ditch, landing on its top in a creek, according to a Kansas Highway Patrol report.
The driver, Fred Clausen, 61, was taken to Providence Medical Center for possible injuries. A hospital spokeswoman said he was treated and released that same day.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High Soccer gets back on track with victory against St. Mary's Academy
- Lansing sinks Tonganoxie soccer with overtime goal
- THS player scores hat trick as girls soccer team records shutout
- Chieftain soccer falls at home after strong week
- Tonganoxie High soccer outlasts Piper, falls to Mill Valley