Tax help offered for seniors
The Leavenworth Council on Aging will provide free tax assistance to people ages 50 and older at the Tonganoxie Public Library.
Appointments are available 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Feb. 17 and March 16, both Fridays. Contact Scarlet at (913) 684-0786 to make an appointment, which is required.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Tonganoxie police asking for help in finding missing resident
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events