Tax help offered for seniors
The Leavenworth Council on Aging will provide free tax assistance to people ages 50 and older at the Tonganoxie Public Library.
Appointments are available 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Feb. 17 and March 16, both Fridays. Contact Scarlet at (913) 684-0786 to make an appointment, which is required.
More like this story
- Art from the heart for Tonganoxie High students at Highland CC event
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books