Tonganoxie Library in midst of winter reading program
The Tonganoxie Public Library's annual Adult Winter Reading Program, which kicked off late last month, gives participants a chance to win prizes while reading various books.
The program started Jan. 30 and will run through March 31. To participate, adults and young adults ages 16 and older can earn a raffle ticket for every book review they submit. Reviews can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They may be handwritten, or can even be verbally provided. No minimum length is required. Participants can earn three tickets for each library-sponsored program they attend during the winter reading period. These tickets can be used to enter drawings for raffle baskets or one of two Nook e-readers.
The Tonganoxie Public Library is at 303 S. Bury. For additional information, visit tonganoxielibrary.org or call (913) 845-3281.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Easter egg hunt today in Chieftain Park
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants