GOP Women’s Club to discuss presidential candidates
The Leavenworth County Republican Women’s Club will have a luncheon meeting at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St. in Leavenworth. The program will be an objective presentation of the stances of each of the Republican presidential candidates on social, financial and foreign policy issues.
Rich Kiper will address the candidates’ views on social issues, Greg Beck will speak on their stated positions on financial issues, and Steve Fitzgerald will elaborate on their espoused beliefs regarding foreign policy issues.
Reservations for the lunch, which costs $8, can be made by calling Linda Flanagan at (913) 651-3176 by Feb. 23.
More like this story
- Closure of Kansas hospital highlights rural care challenges
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Lucky breaks with federal funds, pensions help Kansas budget
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere