Leavenworth County Dogs-R-Us Project Club
The Leavenworth County Dogs-R-Us Project Club had a meeting Jan. 15.
Floating president Naomi Parsons called the meeting to order. Officers are secretary Bethany Day, treasurer Emily Williams and reporter Josie Parsons.
— Josie Parsons, reporter
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning