Leavenworth County Dogs-R-Us Project Club
The Leavenworth County Dogs-R-Us Project Club had a meeting Jan. 15.
Floating president Naomi Parsons called the meeting to order. Officers are secretary Bethany Day, treasurer Emily Williams and reporter Josie Parsons.
— Josie Parsons, reporter
More like this story
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Cowboy event moseying in this weekend into Tonganoxie