Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch Feb. 5 with the Ray Cole family at Pullman Family Restaurant in Leavenworth.
Plans are in place for the sausage and pancake supper at Springdale Friends Church to be March 2.
Gertrude Chrisman’s birthday was Feb. 4, with her daughters Joyce (and husband) and Valery and grandson Brett eating at Cheddar's restaurant near Oak Park Mall. Sunday her grandson Brett of Kansas City, Kan., had a Super Bowl party at his home for the family.
The Tonganoxie United Methodist Church and McLouth United Methodist Church had a Souper Bowl contest. Soup was brought in during the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl on Feb. 5. It’s being distributed to various area pantries. There will be lots of soup given to different places.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Semi trailer hits 2 buffalo east of Tonganoxie
- Informational video helps understand traffic procedure at TES, TMS
- USD 464 releases instructional video for TES, TMS student dropoff and pickup procedures
- Leavenworth County Fair: Bring on the exhibits, cotton candy and carnival