Tonganoxie City Council calls special meeting for tonight
The Tonganoxie City Council has called a special meeting for 7 p.m. tonight in council chambers, 321 Delaware St.
The meeting's agenda includes an executive session to discuss attorney-client information and facilities discussion.
Open Meeting – 7 p.m.
I. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Special Session Meeting
a) Executive Session – Attorney-Client Information
b) Facilities Discussion
More like this story
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature