State Sen. Holland visiting Basehor Community Library
State Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will have a town-hall meeting at Basehor Community Library early next month.
Holland will appear beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 3, at the library, 1400 158th St. He will remain at the library until about noon. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas governor signs bill clarifying new property tax law
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes