Shawnee resident named to President’s List at GSU
Kate Van Dyke of Shawnee has been named to Georgia Southern University’s President’s List for the fall 2011 semester.
To be eligible for the President’s List, a student must have at least a 4.0 GPA and carry a minimum of 12 hours for the semester. Van Dyke is one of 1,058 students named to the President’s List.
More like this story
- Feds charge Kansas priest with bank fraud over parish thefts
- Cemetery stroll next month at Holy Angels with First City PAST group
- Soles for souls: Tonganoxie church collects shoes to raise money for religious studies
- Tonganoxie church collecting shoes
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High school's Mary Welsh