KCKPD seeks new officers
The Kansas City, Kansas Police Department is accepting applications for police officer positions through Feb. 15.
The department will have two recruitment events from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, and Thursday, Feb. 2, at the lobby of Police Headquarters, 700 Minnesota Ave. At these events, those interested may fill out or turn in an application. Members of the human resources department will be present to accept applications and answer questions. If turning in an application, candidates will be fingerprinted on location.
For more information, contact a recruiter at 913-573-JOIN (5646), or visit kckpd.org.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget