Mirror has new obituaries policy
Though this week’s edition of The Mirror does not contain any obituaries, you may notice that future obituaries will look a bit different than usual. That’s because The Mirror has a new policy for obituaries.
The classified advertising department of The World Company, parent company of The Mirror, is now handling obituaries.
As a service to the community, the newspaper will publish obituaries free of charge for the first one-and-a-half column inches. Charges apply for additional column inches and photos.
For more information, call the Lawrence Journal-World at (800) 578-8748. Ask for “obituaries.”
Obituaries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 832-7232. Deadline is 5 p.m. the Monday before publication.
Also as a service to the community, obituaries that appear in the newspaper will be published free of charge online at obituaries.ljworld.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High schedule of events for state track
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- THS baseball team scores late for victory against Holton