Mirror has new obituaries policy
Though this week’s edition of The Mirror does not contain any obituaries, you may notice that future obituaries will look a bit different than usual. That’s because The Mirror has a new policy for obituaries.
The classified advertising department of The World Company, parent company of The Mirror, is now handling obituaries.
As a service to the community, the newspaper will publish obituaries free of charge for the first one-and-a-half column inches. Charges apply for additional column inches and photos.
For more information, call the Lawrence Journal-World at (800) 578-8748. Ask for “obituaries.”
Obituaries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 832-7232. Deadline is 5 p.m. the Monday before publication.
Also as a service to the community, obituaries that appear in the newspaper will be published free of charge online at obituaries.ljworld.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Tonganoxie High schedule of events for state track
- Taking the stage: Tonganoxie band SnakeDog to perform Friday
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September