Gov. Brownback to speak at LCDC annual meeting
Gov. Sam Brownback will speak in Leavenworth next week at the Leavenworth County Development Corporation's annual meeting.
Brownback will be the featured speaker at the luncheon meeting, which will take place at 11:30 a.m. Friday, at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St. in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy