KCKCC offering sign language classes
Kansas City Kansas Community College's Leavenworth Center will offer a course in American Sign Language starting next week.
The class will first meet on Monday and will run through May 7. Classes will take place at the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative, 210 E. Mary St. in Lansing.
The course can be taken for three hours of credit or taken as a non-credit course. The cost is $99.
Registration, which can be done by credit card payment, is available by phone at (913) 651-2111, in person at the KCKCC Leavenworth Center at 225 Cherokee St. in Leavenworth, or online at kckcc.edu (click “Continuing Education,” then “Spring 2012 Schedule,” then “Community Education” in the “Leavenworth Center” column).
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers