KCKCC offering sign language classes
Kansas City Kansas Community College's Leavenworth Center will offer a course in American Sign Language starting next week.
The class will first meet on Monday and will run through May 7. Classes will take place at the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative, 210 E. Mary St. in Lansing.
The course can be taken for three hours of credit or taken as a non-credit course. The cost is $99.
Registration, which can be done by credit card payment, is available by phone at (913) 651-2111, in person at the KCKCC Leavenworth Center at 225 Cherokee St. in Leavenworth, or online at kckcc.edu (click “Continuing Education,” then “Spring 2012 Schedule,” then “Community Education” in the “Leavenworth Center” column).
More like this story
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary