THS graduates listed on Fort Hays State honor roll
Two Tonganoxie High School graduates were honored on the Fort Hays State University Dean's Honor Roll for the fall 2011 semester.
Patrick Holton, a THS graduate who is a special student at FHSU majoring in technology studies, and Kenneth Ketchum, a THS graduate who is a senior at FHSU studying information networking and telecommunications, landed on the honor roll.
The honor roll recognizes full-time students who earned at least a 3.6 grade-point average for the semester.
More like this story
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Farmers eager for drones, but most can't legally fly them
- Tonganoxie FFA offers annual Day at the Farm for some 160 third-graders