David and Jane Turner went to Red Lobster on Friday evening to celebrate their wedding anniversary, which was Sunday.
Pat and Michele Jeannin took Frances Jeannin with them to Grinnell, Iowa, to see Ashley Jeannin play two basketball games, one Friday evening and one Saturday evening. Others attending were Betty Clark, Linda Barry, Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger joined other members of the Red Rovers camping group at Gambino’s in Tonganoxie on Saturday. Others attending were Michael and Angela Oelschlaeger, Sydnee and McKenna, Casey Adams and Ellie and Everett and Carol Oelschlaeger, all of Tonganoxie; John and Janice Oelschlaeger, Erin and Amy, of Lawrence; and Allen and Sharon Bowser of Holton.
Richard and Janice Moore, formerly of Tonganoxie, now live here in town. Their grandson, Jayden Moore, lives with them. Their sons Richie and Brian Moore live in the Opliger house by the store. Richie has owned that property for several years.
More like this story
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- McLouth advances to softball semis, faces unbeaten Chase County on Friday morning
- Rocky road for Tonganoxie High softball