Holy-Field Winery celebrating Kansas Day with cake, music
Basehor's Holy-Field Vineyard & Winery will celebrate Kansas Day on Sunday with a “Home on the Range” party.
The free event is 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Holy-Field, 18807 158th St.
The party will feature cake and music to celebrate the 151st anniversary of Kansas' statehood.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Emporia State investigation finds no evidence of hate crime
- Small breweries in Kansas seek bill allowing more production