Holy-Field Winery celebrating Kansas Day with cake, music
Basehor's Holy-Field Vineyard & Winery will celebrate Kansas Day on Sunday with a “Home on the Range” party.
The free event is 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Holy-Field, 18807 158th St.
The party will feature cake and music to celebrate the 151st anniversary of Kansas' statehood.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty