League of Women Voters to discuss plans, issues for year
The League of Women Voters of Leavenworth County will meet in Leavenworth this weekend.
The meeting will be 9:15 a.m. Saturday at the Leavenworth Public Library, 417 Spruce St. in Leavenworth.
The group will discuss issues and plans for the rest of the year, including the possibility of becoming an organized League. Currently it is an outreach unit of the state League of Women Voters.
Any adult is welcome.
More like this story
- County commissioner shuns bilingual Spanish TV reporter
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation
- Kansas Statehouse roiled by 'religious freedom' issue
- Kansas high school student told Confederate flag not allowed at school
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case