County Republican meeting to feature Salina legislator
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will play host to a town hall meeting 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace, Lansing.
The guest speaker will be State Rep. Tom Arpke, R-Salina.
He will address the issues pending before the 2012 legislative bodies and provide insights on expectations for the session.
Arpke, who represents the 69th District, also is running against an incumbent Republican for the Kansas Senate in the 2012 election.
Local state Reps. Jana Goodman, 41st District, and Connie O'Brien, 42nd District, should be in attendance and available for discussion, as well as other area representatives.
Food, tea and coffee will be served.
For additional information, email or call John Bradford at JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871.
More like this story
- Mars Inc. to expand candy-making plant in Kansas
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers
- Simons family selling Tonganoxie Mirror to Ogden Newspapers, Inc.
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Group says Kansas program benefits certain companies