Local coaches to speak at KSHSAA event
Several area coaches have been selected to speak at the 80th annual KSHSAA Coaching School, which will take place August 1-3 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Topeka.
Among those scheduled to speak are McLouth High softball coach Ballard Patterson, who led the Bulldogs to an appearance in the 2012 regional championship game, and Basehor-Linwood softball coach Susan Mayberry, who led the Bobcats to a third-place finish in the 2012 Class 4A state tournament. Patterson will give a presentation entitled “McLouth Bulldog Softball,” while Mayberry’s speech is called “Drills, Drills, Drills.”
Other local coaches on the agenda are Leavenworth High baseketball coach Larry Hogan and Lawrence Free State baseball coach Mike Hill.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Stars to shine this week at McLouth High School homecoming