Youth production is Friday, Saturday at TPAC
The Tonganoxie Recreation Commission’s Youth Summer Theatre Production of “Shakespeare’s A Mid Summer Night’s Dream” by Dr. Carolyn Harper will be next month.
The cast will put on two performances, 6 p.m. Friday, July 6, and 2 p.m. Saturday, July 7, at the Tonganoxie Performing Arts Center on the Tonganoxie High School east campus.
Admission to both shows is free with a donation of a food item or personal product. All donations will benefit Good Shepherd Thrift Store and Food Pantry of Tonganoxie. Suggested donations include flour, sugar, pasta/pasta sauce, peanut butter/jelly, canned vegetables or fruit, toilet paper, toothpaste and deodorant.
Pam Slawson returns for her fourth year of directing. Auditions took place for youths in grades 3-9. The cast consists of Allison Fosdick, Julia Perich, Jacob Kouns, Carolyn Mast, Meron Hayden, Lauren Lawson, Eli Cooper, Laura Heskett, Meghan Heskett, Anna Belle Edmonds, Willow Cooper, Courtney Cruickshank, Declan Franey, Jake Brents, Brooke Vicory, Sarah Brundage, Nathan Bothwell, Tessa Calovich, Kiernyn Dale, Katelyn Bothwell, Lilly Pruitt, Melanie Gumbel, Grae Vanderweide and Samantha Edmonds.
More like this story
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday