Herbert and Genevieve Schwinn, Sue Todd, Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn attended the wedding of John Allen and Kelsey Roush on Saturday, June 30, at The Grand Loft in Osawatomie.
Pastor Rob Santel and Rebecca joined Ray and Jeanette Cole, Luke and Emily, and Evelyn Schwinn for lunches on Sunday, July 1, at the Pullman Family Restaurant.
David and Jennifer Roggenkamp of St. Marys visited the Johnny Schwinn home over the Fourth of July holiday. They have two little boys.
Sharon Lynn of Leavenworth visited her sister Monday, July 2. She took home sweet corn.
The area sweet corn has turned out better than expected due to the dry and hot weather.
Tom and Kathy Powell hosted a Fourth of July supper at their home in Springdale. Attending were relatives, friends and guests.
Rob Noble was a visitor of the Knapps on Monday, July 8. He brought peaches.
More like this story
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday