K-State extension to sponsor workshop
Kansas State University Research and Extension is sponsoring a bread baking workshop at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 28, at the Lansing 4-H building.
Kansas Wheat Commission spokeswoman Erin Laurie will discuss including more whole grains in homemade bread and tips for creative shaping techniques. There is a $5 registration fee, and pre-registration is required. For more information or to pre-register, contact the Leavenworth County Extension Office at 913-364-5700.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit