K-State extension to sponsor workshop
Kansas State University Research and Extension is sponsoring a bread baking workshop at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 28, at the Lansing 4-H building.
Kansas Wheat Commission spokeswoman Erin Laurie will discuss including more whole grains in homemade bread and tips for creative shaping techniques. There is a $5 registration fee, and pre-registration is required. For more information or to pre-register, contact the Leavenworth County Extension Office at 913-364-5700.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Solar advocates decry Westar's new billing plans
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015