It’s “Christmas in July” from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, July 21, at Old Jefferson Town, located one block south of the Highway 59/92 junction in Oskaloosa, featuring displays and crafts. If you are interested in having a table, please contact Mary Luse at 913-774-2759. There will be concessions on the grounds from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The John Steuart Curry Boyhood Home will host a photography display by Rita Claxton and Nick Claxton from 1 to 4 p.m.
The grounds and buildings are open for tours from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 to 5 p.m. Sunday, July 22.
Stanwood Friends Church will host an ice cream social and movie night at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, July 21. Ice cream and desserts will be served starting at 5:30, followed by the movie “Courageous.” Come join us for fellowship, refreshments and a great movie.
McLouth Public Library’s book discussion group will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, July 23. For more information, please call 913-796-2225.
Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council puts hold on rezoning vote
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie City Council approves voluntary annexation of land west of 24-40
- Tonganoxie City Council to determine rezoning fate
- Letter to editor: Tonganoxie residents should voice RV resort questions, concerns at meeting