New Twitter feed alerts followers to job openings in Leavenworth County
A new service aims to help job seekers find employment in Leavenworth County using Twitter.
A new Twitter feed created by the Leavenworth County Development Corporation, @LVCOJobs, will share job openings on a daily basis.
Job seekers who have an account on Twitter can simply follow @LVCOJobs to receive daily updates on job openings. People without Twitter accounts can simply visit twitter.com/LVCOJobs to see a listing of openings.
Employers interested in sharing openings through the service can fill out a form at LCDC’s website, lvcountyed.org, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Local woman with Tonganoxie ties killed in fatality wreck on U.S. 24-40
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Gabe Belobrajdic
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Woman, child killed in highway crash in Kansas
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck