New Twitter feed alerts followers to job openings in Leavenworth County
A new service aims to help job seekers find employment in Leavenworth County using Twitter.
A new Twitter feed created by the Leavenworth County Development Corporation, @LVCOJobs, will share job openings on a daily basis.
Job seekers who have an account on Twitter can simply follow @LVCOJobs to receive daily updates on job openings. People without Twitter accounts can simply visit twitter.com/LVCOJobs to see a listing of openings.
Employers interested in sharing openings through the service can fill out a form at LCDC’s website, lvcountyed.org, or send an email to email@example.com.
More like this story
- LCDC trails group looks to add more walking, biking options to Leavenworth County
- LCDC director preaches importance of economic growth
- LCDC golf tournament set for Sept. 16
- Brownback to speak at LCDC meeting in Leavenworth
- Official offers details on Wyandotte County development at Basehor Chamber meeting