New Twitter feed alerts followers to job openings in Leavenworth County
A new service aims to help job seekers find employment in Leavenworth County using Twitter.
A new Twitter feed created by the Leavenworth County Development Corporation, @LVCOJobs, will share job openings on a daily basis.
Job seekers who have an account on Twitter can simply follow @LVCOJobs to receive daily updates on job openings. People without Twitter accounts can simply visit twitter.com/LVCOJobs to see a listing of openings.
Employers interested in sharing openings through the service can fill out a form at LCDC’s website, lvcountyed.org, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Aspiring to be a Spire: Freemyer signs with Saint Mary
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary