On Wednesday, July 11, Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn took lunch to the home of Mary Ann Meinert to celebrate her birthday. It was a fun day.
On the evening of Saturday, July 14, a large crowd of relatives, friends and neighbors attended the wedding of Ryan Todd and Kate Stafford at Trinity Lutheran Church and the reception at J. W. Cracer’s. Ryan is the son of Sue Todd and the grandson of Herbert and Genevieve Schwinn.
Isabella Gillaspie celebrated her seventh birthday with a party at her home on Saturday, July 21. She has a little sister, Aubrey.
Ray and Jeanette Cole celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 22.
John and Cora Moses left Monday, July 9, for Eminence, Mo., to visit Cora’s family. They had a reunion on Saturday, July 15, with several relatives. They returned home on Sunday.
John and Cora Moses, Wayne and Anabel Knapp and Gene and Maria Hill attended a dinner on Wednesday, July 18, at the Heritage Center in Leavenworth for the Farm Bureau’s 100th anniversary. They had a nice supper and everyone received a nice gift. The Live Wires 4-H Club served the meal.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row