Relatives and friends gathered Saturday afternoon at the home of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger for a celebration of their 21st wedding anniversary. It was hosted by John and Janice Oelschlaeger, Erin and Amy. Everyone was pleased to see that Orville has improved. They extended thanks for visits, calls and prayers during Orville’s recent illness.
John and Janice Oelschlaeger, Erin and Amy, B.J. Oelschlaeger and Joani Roark, all of Lawrence, and Margaret Cobler of De Soto visited Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger.
David Turner, Jr. and Sydney visited David and Jane Turner Saturday.
Julia Carter of Iola visited Thamar Barnett Sunday afternoon.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament