USD 464 hirings, resignations approved
The board accepted resignations and approved contracts for 2012-13 at Monday’s meeting.
Resigning were Barb Gurss, TMS physical education teacher; Jessica Johnston, THS art teacher; Susan Kuzmic, THS assistant softball coach; Pam Lamb, THS family and consumer science teacher and Family, Career and Community Leaders of America sponsor; Lee Matzeder, THS head softball coach; Rachel Padfield, seventh grade assistant volleyball coach, Andrea Putthoff, bus driver; Kyle Stadalman, fifth-grade teacher and seventh-grade boys assistant basketball coach; and Kim Woodall, TMS assistant track coach.
The board also approved contracts for Kimberlyn Angelo, TMS band/vocal music teacher; Lauren Broxterman, fifth-grade teacher, Spencer Dale, THS assistant volleyball coach; Tara George, THS family and consumer science teacher; David Hall, THS assistant girls’ basketball coach; David Hillmon, eighth grade boys’ head basketball coach, THS assistant football coach; Courtney Nicholson, TES teacher; Rachelle Pauly, eighth grade girls’ assistant basketball coach; Jared Schultz, TMS physical education teacher; Kim Swearngin, FCCLA sponsor; Preston Troyer, THS half-time business technology/half-time physical education teacher; and David Walker, THS girls’ assistant basketball coach.
Termination of work agreement for Stacy Baker, TES kitchen manager, also was approved.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit