Tonganoxie City Council to have special meeting Thursday at VFW Hall
The Tonganoxie City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, June 14, for an executive session and discussion of a utility extension to the city's undeveloped land south of the city where it plans for an industrial park.
The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. at Tonganoxie VFW Hall. The council regularly meets in council chambers at 321 Delaware, but is moving the meeting to the hall because municipal court takes place Thursday in council chambers.
The executive session is to discuss confidential or trade secret information of a third party.
More like this story
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Standard often cited in Kansas pension debates questioned
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- Leighty grant funding awards largest single-year amount
- 'Summer getaway' for rural Tonganoxie resident on research trip to Antarctica