Historical Society to have picnic, ceremony Saturday
The Tonganoxie Community Historical Society will have its annual picnic and awards ceremony at 6 p.m. Saturday, June 23, at the historic site, 201 W. Washington St.
Nonmembers also are encouraged to attend.
Anyone attending is asked to bring a covered dish and a lawn chair. DJ Bob Norris will provide music from 6-9 p.m. The picnic will take place near the church on the historic site campus, but will move inside the barn if there is inclement weather.
More like this story
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Court ruling on air standards may save Westar millions
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses