R&B musician performing downtown next week
D.C. Bellamy, a rhythm and blues musician from Kansas City, Kan., will perform at 6 p.m. Thursday, June 28, outside Nature’s Open Door, 414 E. Fourth St. in downtown Tonganoxie.
Some seating will be available, but visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for the concert.
Nature’s Open Door also will be offering a spa party that evening.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation