R&B musician performing downtown next week
D.C. Bellamy, a rhythm and blues musician from Kansas City, Kan., will perform at 6 p.m. Thursday, June 28, outside Nature’s Open Door, 414 E. Fourth St. in downtown Tonganoxie.
Some seating will be available, but visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for the concert.
Nature’s Open Door also will be offering a spa party that evening.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Carissa Welsh