Road closing north of Basehor
Beginning on Tuesday of next week, 163rd Street north of Basehor will be closed while Leavenworth County conducts improvements and replaces a bridge.
The road will be closed to through traffic between Fairmount Road and Cattlemont Drive. The project is scheduled to be finished in late summer or early fall.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers nab 2nd at Wamego Invitational
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer opens regionals as No. 1 seed
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS
- Tonganoxie High soccer opens 4-1A regionals as No. 4 seed