Road closing north of Basehor
Beginning on Tuesday of next week, 163rd Street north of Basehor will be closed while Leavenworth County conducts improvements and replaces a bridge.
The road will be closed to through traffic between Fairmount Road and Cattlemont Drive. The project is scheduled to be finished in late summer or early fall.
More like this story
- Defending home turf in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader