Tonganoxie Elementary School students participating in Jump Rope for Heart
Students at Tonganoxie Elementary School in Tonganoxie are jumping at the chance to fight heart disease and stroke, the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers respectively.
Starting today and concluding March 28, students in Tonganoxie Elementary School physical education classes will be jumping rope during class and raising funds to fight cardiovascular diseases.
This year marks the 26th annual Jump Rope for Heart at TES in which students raise money for the American Heart Association, which funds heart and stroke research and community and educational programs for youth.
For more information about how to donate, contact TES physical education teachers Jeremy Goebel, Ursula Kissinger or Diane Titterington at (913) 845-2290.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Basehor-Linwood ends Tonganoxie boys basketball season
- Tonganoxie girls notch upset victory against Sumner Academy