Republicans to have caucus Saturday in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County Republicans can let their voices be heard in the presidential nomination process at the county's Republican Presidential Caucus this weekend.
The caucus will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday at Leavenworth High School, 2012 10th Ave. in Leavenworth. Doors to the event will open at 8:30 a.m., and officials recommend that caucus-goers show up early.
Representatives for the presidential candidates will be available to answer questions, and refreshments will be available. Only registered Republicans may participate.
For updates, check the Leavenworth County Republican Party's website, lvncountygop.com.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation