Republicans to have caucus Saturday in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County Republicans can let their voices be heard in the presidential nomination process at the county's Republican Presidential Caucus this weekend.
The caucus will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday at Leavenworth High School, 2012 10th Ave. in Leavenworth. Doors to the event will open at 8:30 a.m., and officials recommend that caucus-goers show up early.
Representatives for the presidential candidates will be available to answer questions, and refreshments will be available. Only registered Republicans may participate.
For updates, check the Leavenworth County Republican Party's website, lvncountygop.com.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race