Republicans to have caucus Saturday in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County Republicans can let their voices be heard in the presidential nomination process at the county's Republican Presidential Caucus this weekend.
The caucus will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday at Leavenworth High School, 2012 10th Ave. in Leavenworth. Doors to the event will open at 8:30 a.m., and officials recommend that caucus-goers show up early.
Representatives for the presidential candidates will be available to answer questions, and refreshments will be available. Only registered Republicans may participate.
For updates, check the Leavenworth County Republican Party's website, lvncountygop.com.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Tonganoxie youth pen letters to Santa for Christmas 2015
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office warns of peak time for deer accidents
- Old Mid-Continent Airport terminal auction yields $83,000
- Kansas City International Airport expansion plan gets new look from architects