Construction at U.S. 24-40 and K-16 starts today, expected to last through Thursday in Tonganoxie
Eastbound and westbound left lanes at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16 will be closed for about 1,000 feet north and east of the intersection for utility work 9 a.m.-3 p.m. today through Thursday in Tonganoxie.
There will be a 12-foot lane width restriction in both directions during the project work hours. Superloads need to use alternate routes during the project work hours.
Drivers should expect minor delays and should use caution through the project work zone.
Project work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, March 15, weather permitting.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Man to be sentenced in suicide bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Standard often cited in Kansas pension debates questioned