Construction at U.S. 24-40 and K-16 starts today, expected to last through Thursday in Tonganoxie
Eastbound and westbound left lanes at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16 will be closed for about 1,000 feet north and east of the intersection for utility work 9 a.m.-3 p.m. today through Thursday in Tonganoxie.
There will be a 12-foot lane width restriction in both directions during the project work hours. Superloads need to use alternate routes during the project work hours.
Drivers should expect minor delays and should use caution through the project work zone.
Project work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, March 15, weather permitting.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action