Our sympathy goes to two families this week. One is the Crute family for the loss of Esther, of Leavenworth, and the other is the Ingerson family for the death of Cleo Ingerson.
There will be a pancake supper from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, March 16, at Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
The Fall Creek Cemetery Corporation will hold their annual meeting from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, March 24, at the Alexandria Township Fire Station in Spingdale.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger and Gary and Linda Blanton of Highland attended the fish fry Friday at the Catholic Church in Tonganoxie.
Saturday evening, John and Janice Oelschlaeger of Lawrence took Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger to KU Medical Center to visit Mark Oelschlaeger. He has been moved out of ICU into room 6617.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger attended the 50th wedding anniversary celebration for Allen and Sharon Bowser Sunday at Holton.
Terry Drennon and Kathy Stimac of Emporia and Tina Harris of Lawrence visited Thamar Barnett Saturday afternoon.
More like this story
- Simons family selling Tonganoxie Mirror to Ogden Newspapers, Inc.
- Plans for Tonganoxie's Army Reserve center move forward
- Remember When: A Community Review for March 22, 2017
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Remember When: A Community Review for July 26, 2017