Lanes closed at U.S. 24-40, K-16 intersection this week
Eastbound and westbound left lanes at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16 will be closed for about 1,000 feet north and east of the intersection for utility work 9 a.m.-3 p.m. today and Thursday in Tonganoxie. The project started Tuesday.
There will be a 12-foot lane width restriction in both directions during the project work hours. Superloads need to use alternate routes during the project work hours.
Drivers should expect minor delays and should use caution through the project work zone.
Project work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, weather permitting.
More like this story
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Ginny Reischman
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie educator Nichole Gurwell