Independence, Mo., man killed in K-7 accident
A 54-year-old Independence, Mo., man was killed in a two-car accident on Kansas Highway 7 at Donahoo Road in western Wyandotte County Wednesday afternoon.
Raymond Louis Viana was driving north on K-7 when a 20-year-old Kansas City, Kan., woman failed to stop at the intersection with Donahoo Road and hit Viana's 1991 Honda Accord, according to Kansas Highway Patrol records. Viana was taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center, where he died.
More like this story
- Lawrence Memorial plans for Tonganoxie office expansion later this year
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe