Orscheln aiming to open Basehor store March 30
Orscheln Farm & Home tentatively is planning to open its new Basehor store by the end of this month.
The store's tentative opening date is March 30, said Rick Powers, chief financial officer of Orscheln Farm & Home, on Monday.
In December, the company announced plans to open a store in the building that formerly was home to the Wolf Creek Marketplace grocery store, which closed in February 2010. The store will be at 15256 Wolf Creek Pkwy.
The company, based in Moberly, Mo., will operate 155 stores in nine states after the Basehor store opens.
More like this story
- LCHS shelter permit approved
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Local volunteers needed Saturday at Leavenworth County State Fishing Lake for cleanup efforts
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process