Orscheln aiming to open Basehor store March 30
Orscheln Farm & Home tentatively is planning to open its new Basehor store by the end of this month.
The store's tentative opening date is March 30, said Rick Powers, chief financial officer of Orscheln Farm & Home, on Monday.
In December, the company announced plans to open a store in the building that formerly was home to the Wolf Creek Marketplace grocery store, which closed in February 2010. The store will be at 15256 Wolf Creek Pkwy.
The company, based in Moberly, Mo., will operate 155 stores in nine states after the Basehor store opens.
More like this story
- Orscheln completes deal for former grocery building, plans to open Basehor store in spring 2012
- Orscheln Farm & Home planning to buy former Wolf Creek Marketplace building, pending incentives
- City council approves Orscheln incentives
- First customers cheer Orscheln's opening in Basehor
- New plan for Basehor Wolf Creek area calls for office buildings in place of more retail