Basehor-Linwood Parents as Teachers offering free toddler art classes
The Basehor-Linwood Parents as Teachers program will offer weekly free art classes for toddlers starting next week.
Parents as Teachers will have “Dress for Mess” classes for children from birth to 3 years old, from 6 to 7 p.m. each Tuesday from April 3 until May 1 at Basehor Elementary School.
Activities offered will include using cars dipped in paint, sand art, finger painting, painting with kitchen utensils and more. The classes are meant to allow children and their parents or guardians to enjoy creating art and have sensory experiences as well.
Participants can attend as few or as many classes as they like. The program is sponsored by Target Corp. through a grant.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie thrower has record-breaking day
- Tonganoxie's Johnson breaks record again, now in Top 25 in nation
- On their mark in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie's Johnson heaves best discus throw in state at WSU meet; MHS athletes join THS competitors in Wichita
- Tonganoxie High School track teams look to build on 2014