Frances Jeannin attended a baby shower for Kim Robinson on Saturday at the home of Kelly Griffith of Tonganoxie.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger had lunch with her brother, Eugene Sawyer of Holton, on Tuesday.
Gary, Aiden and Abby Oelschlaeger visited Orville and Rosie Saturday and they had lunch.
Mark Oelschlaeger is now a patient at MidAmerica Rehab Center in Overland Park. He is expected to be there a couple more weeks.
Christine Black returned Thursday after spending a couple of weeks visiting her son, Charles Black, and grandson, Matthew Smith, in Utah.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby